Getting things done, no matter how big or small, no matter what or when, no questions asked. That's boss.
You can always count on the LT Trail Boss. It's one serious off-road machine, with the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine, Suspension Lift with Z71 Off-Road Package, 18-inch High Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels, Mud-Terrain Goodyear® Wrangler DuraTrac® blackwall Tyres, Safety Package, and Bed Protection Package.Book a Test Drive
Take capability to a new level with LT Trail Boss. The powerfully advanced 6.2L V8 can tackle just about any job.Get a Quote
†Maximum braked towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements and vehicle weight restrictions (which may require occupants and/or luggage to be restricted)
Chevrolet took the hardest-working part of the truck and designed it to be lighter, larger and stronger. Durabed combines roll-formed high-strength steel with standard cargo bed volume.
LT Trail Boss comes with the Bed Protection Package including Rear wheelhouse liners and Chevytec spray-on bedliner.
Experience a comfortable cabin with LT Trail Boss. Whether you're on the way to work or on a getaway, enjoy spacious refinement and rugged functionality.Book a Test Drive
From hands-free calling to wireless charging, LT Trail Boss offers the technology you need to stay connected from work to weekend.
Built with perimeter lighting, Front and Rear Park Assist†, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert† and Rear Cross Traffic Alert†, LT Trail Boss is designed to help keep you safe on the road.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Also known as the Gross Combined Weight (GCW), this represents the maximum weight of both your loaded vehicle and your loaded trailer combined. Silverado LT Trail Boss' GCM is 6,804kg
The weight of an empty vehicle — without payload or driver — with standard equipment, fuel, coolant and oil. It is also known as the Vehicle Weight. Silverado’s Kerb Mass is 2,481kg
Also known as the Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW), this is the actual weight of the entire vehicle and its contents, including fuel and occupants. The Silverado LT Trail Boss’ GVM is 3,221kg
The maximum weight or load a vehicle’s rear axle can support. When loading a vehicle and/or trailer, ensure this load limit is not exceeded. Silverado LT Trail Boss’ maximum rear axle load is 1,724kg
The maximum weight or load a vehicle’s tow ball can support. When loading a vehicle and/or trailer, ensure this weight limit is not exceeded. Silverado LT Trail Boss’ maximum tow ball weight is 422kg
This is the maximum weight a vehicle can legally tow. While Silverado LT Trail Boss has a high towing capacity, local regulations and the capacity of your tow ball will impact towing limits. In Australia, Silverado LT Trail Boss can tow the maximum braked trailer weight of up to 4.2 tonnes
In the world of trucks, this is the maximum weight a vehicle can support in it’s in-vehicle tray and storage capacity. Silverado LT Trail Boss’ maximum payload is 740kg
- Extra-cost colour. †
- Maximum braked towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements and vehicle weight restrictions (which may require occupants and/or luggage to be restricted) †
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple Inc and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. †
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Google, and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android-compatible smartphone running Android â€ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google †
- Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. †
- Read the vehicle Owners † Manual for important feature limitations and information. †